- Two day examination in prometric centers.
- 400 questions to be completed in seven hours on the first day; 100 case-based questions to be completed in three and a half hours on the second day; 80% of items are stand alone and 20% are interdisciplinary and case-based.
- Performance is scored as pass/fail, with a score of 75 being the minimum passing score
- Subject areas focus on clinical dentistry:
· Operative dentistry
· Oral and maxillofacial surgery/pain control
· Oral diagnosis
· Orthodontics/pediatric dentistry
· Patient management